Saturday, September 13, 2008

Week 8

I just wish my car would work for me when I really need it to work. First it was, starter motor, then the brakes and now the cv joints!!!!!!Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. Money, money, money!!!! I just need it for a few more weeks. Come on car hang in there. So much for my waggon wheel.

Uni has went well this week, meeting with out client this week, looking forward to that. Development is at +- 80%. Still have some tidying up to do, such as user guide, installation guide etc..... Lots of work ahead......

Other subjects going pretty well, interesting stuff with FIT3056 Secure and Trusted Software Systems. Learning about Buffer Overflows, SQL injections, Awesome stuff DR Le. Analysis and Design Methods streaming along steadily. Just finishing up stuff for my portfolio for SDI.

Looking forward to the end now!!!! Cant wait to get back into Industry!

No comments: