Damn ticket offices, could not even give me 5 minutes to update my ticket. Well 5 minutes later and a $60 fine. That just sucks........ Damn ticket tumble dryer.....
Well my car....grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr............. Has set me back another $600. CV joints need replacing..... Come on car just a few more weeks to go until I replace you.
Skipped our IE meeting this week due to work commitments but all has seemed to go through very well. Just some tidying up here and there to finish up. Need to get the user guide finalized between us all. Craig and James absulutely light years ahead in terms of programming and designing the system. One of the very few talented people I have met.
Yousef and I have finalized our database syncing with SQLYOG. Seamlessly easy tool to use and works very well! One way syncing and two syncing is available. Have also looked at rysnc. Works very well as well. Thats the linux version......
Opensource for open minds!!!!!
Until next week!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment