Vista I hate you with a passion!!!!!! For some reason vista lost the drivers for my Mahashitsa dvd drive and tried re installing the driver and it still just wouldnt work. Eventually had to edit the registry and boomb got it to work. Absolute non sense.....
IE, looking forward to this week. Hopefully going to finish off our prototyping and get some feedback form the client who I presume are still in Africa on Holiday. Hope the Lions don't eat em up. Still working on the Db syncing stuff. Craig managed to upload the website but Go Daddy is having issues with bandwidth so no having much luck with that. In the end I guess you get what you pay 4. Cheap squat hosting = 100% downtime.
Things are heating up and stress levels are running high. Anxiety is building up! The end is almost there. Assignments are due, exams coming up......... Going to be good!!!!
Until next week!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment