Been quiet a pretty busy week for us all. We met with our client this week and ironed out most of the stuff with them.. Its looking pretty good and with regards to architecture it looking to be pretty solid. Lots of technologies going to be integrated and its going to be very interesting indeed.
Our risk report is almost in order so thats cool. Yousef and I have been doing lots of db design and try things out. Looking pretty good. I managed to find a pretty good sql data generator that worls like a dream. Our db design is al done on paper now gonna put it the test and testing I will pump loads of data in there to make sure its stable as possible.
Guess what... still no broadband. Its pathetic.... Everyone thought gone were the days of Dielup but I tell you thats seems to be the only thing that works sometimes when satelite decides it worked too much. Looking forward to getting some marks from Dave this week. Well if Dave had a good surf this weekend then we all should pretty do alright!
Anyway back to the grind this week!!!!
Until next week......
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment