Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Week1

Well it is indeed great to be back to uni after the long break and great to see all my mates....Everyone is looking over grown(aka Tumble dryers) and out of shape but man is Jake in shape or what. Tell us all the secret Jake cos there definitely has been some major compression utility put to use.....heheheh. U looking good Jakey. Hang in there guys we will all surely be in shape soon. I can see lots of sleepless nights coming my way this year.. I wonder why????? Off course its Industry Project time.

Its what we have all been waiting for so lets enjoy ourselves and have sleepless nights. Guys I would have to say this and will say it again......... Is Dave electrifying or what??????? He got enough of energy to supply the whole of Victoria and boy does he ever stay quiet...!!! I love the man!

Looking forward to choosing our projects next week round and hopefully we get cracking away!!!!

Anxiously awaiting week 2...

Until next week.... watch this space.

No comments: