Sunday, October 5, 2008

Week12

Has been a really busy week trying to nut out stuff. Have been working with some reports on crystal and boy did I have a hard time trying to get these reports done. Well went away and did followed the right steps in binding the report to the data source but the problem came along when we tried to put in calculated fields into the report. Visual studio and crystal have a big whah about that but after lots of googling and teething I manage to pull something out. Its always the case where your problem seems so enormous that it would require a massive fix

but yeah it only took a few clicks into the report designer and wallah report was fixed. Just used the wizard instead of manually creating a datatable and binding it to the report to show up calculated fields but that was a good learning experience indeed. A big learning curve for me indeed as I have never worked with crystal reports before.

Everythingelse seems on track with other assignments but IE this semester was worrying for me cos I did not have major tasks assigned to me but tried to the best of my ability to fullfill those tasks and did come up tops with some tasks but was really an intuitive experience...

End is almost here!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cant wait

No comments: